Your Phone is Microsoft’s reply to interacting with your Android Gadgets from your Windows system. Out of the box, it comes with everything an informal user might want, similar to reacting to texts from your system or handling prints. In this article, we have decided to cover the details of www.aka.ms/yourpc with the support of www.aka.ms.yourpc, you can handle all your phone apps on your PC. You can endure the information like messages, notifications, galleries, can manage any different app on Windows PC with the assistance of one app namely Windows Phone App, so let’s get started.
How To Connect www.aka.ms/YourPC Using Android Phone:-
aka.ms Your PC app is a little bit buggy, and it has the cheap practice of losing the connection right when you start to want it. But eventually, Microsoft will upgrade it over time. Until then, here is how to link your Android smartphone with your Windows PC.
- First of all Install the Your Phone Companion, after doing that Link to the windows app on your device by going to the www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc.
- After that sign in to the application by using the same Microsoft account which you signed on to your PC. And make sure that you are logged on with the account on your PC because otherwise we won’t be able to finish the process.
- After that you will be asked to scan a QR code which is displayed on your PC.
- Open up a browser on the PC for the QR code and go to the www.aka.ms/linkphone.
- The webpage will prompt you to open the app if my phone companion app is already installed on there. Once you click on ‘Open Your Phone’, the application will get opened and display a QR code to scan.
- Then scan the QR code through your Android device.
- Accept the permission which is being displayed on the screen.
- After doing that, the two devices will be linked for you to enjoy all the benefits.
What Are The Requirements To Link Your Phone To The Windows PC
Your Phone does not demand major from a hardware perspective. Away from the Android app, there are some main essentials for linking.
- Your Phone Companion Application- This is an application which is essential for syncing windows app on your android Gadgets don’t bother if you don’t own this app on your android; then don’t worry and go to the aka.ms/ yourpc. This will direct you to the authorized app page of Your Phone attendant on the Google Play Store.
- Wi-Fi or internet connectivity:- Both the devices must have to be linked to a secured and fast wi-fi or internet connection.
- Install Your Phone application on your Windows PC.
- Your Android device will require Bluetooth, moderately obviously, but so will your PC.
- However, hold gathering up a Bluetooth adapter or something analogous, If your PC does not formerly possess Bluetooth.
How To Link Your Phone App By Using Windows PC
Here is how you can link your phone application by using windows PC in the easiest steps, what you need to do is just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Install Your Phone application on your Windows PC by going to the microsoft store.
From the taskbar, lookout for the search application option, then type in Your Phone app in there and click on it.
- You will have to select the phone model.
- After doing that, login with your microsoft account and remember that the account should be the same which is used for the login on the phone.
- Install the Your Phone Companion application on the Android smartphone. For doing that go to the www.aka.ms.yourphonepin on your phone’s desired web browser. If this link is not working for you then directly go to the playstore, and download the application.
- Then sign in to the companion application by using the same Microsoft account as on the PC. A screen to scan a QR code will open on the phone.
- On the PC you will have to choose the following option:-
- ‘’I have the Your Phone Companion app installed on my phone’’ now this option will display a QR code which you must scan by using your smartphone.
- ‘‘Pair with QR code’ or ‘Pair manually’’ now this option will display a code which will need to be entered on your smartphone.
- After the devices have successfully linked, then allow the permissions which are prompted on your screen since by doing that you will be able to use all the features of the phone companion application.
How To Unlink Your Device In My Phone Companion Application
Have you changed your Gadget or do you need to connect another Gadget to the Your Phone app? Don’t bother, we’ve got you covered!. You can fluently disjoin a device through the mentioned ways just easily, so here is what you need to do for unlinking the devices.
Process by using www.aka.ms/yourphone on Mobile:-
- Run the companion application on your Phone.
- From the utmost-right corner, click on the settings and choose Accounts.
- Search for the identical Microsoft account that you Recently logged on to the windows PC and Tap on the Sign out Option beside the account.
- Finish all the Above prompts to unlink the Android smartphone phone from Your Phone app.
Process By Using www.aka.ms/addcomputer on the windows pc:-
- Launch the web browser on your PC and go to the accounts.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios.
- Then sign in to the account by using Microsoft account login credentials.
- A list of all the connected Gadgets will be shown on your Display, choose the Unlink option for each device that you want to unlink.
- After that go to Your Phone application, reopen it and all the changes will be saved.
How do I use the phone companion app?
Your Phone Companion (YPC) application is already available on many android devices and also on the iOs device as well. So what you need to do is search for the application on either the smartphone or on PC in the application section and install it.
Is your phone companion automatically installed?
Yes, in the latest windows 10 versions, you can find your phone companion application getting pre-installed on the majority of the devices, and if you it’s not then you can always find it in the apps section and install it.
Is MS Your PC Supported On All Windows OS?
No, currently it’s been available to only windows 10 and above users only, so if you are using an older version of windows OS then you need to upgrade it to use this wonderful applictaion.
What happened to your phone companion app?
Users are required to sign in with their existing microsoft account that will sync devices together, the application got discontinued in 2018, and now it’s been repplaced by the phone link app from the 2018 october.
Read Also:- How To Activate Youtube Kids TV
So this is how you can connect the android smartphone to the Windows PC by using www.aka.ms/yourpc that’s the issue which was quite making majority of the people frustrating. My phone companion application is a wonderful way to sync things easily and it has its own benefits and demerits, so if you have any other questions or doubts, leave a comment down below, we hope to help you out. You can also check out pcfielders.com for related information and get the latest updates on similar issues since we are always dedicated in helping out users in every case.
Venkatesh Joshi is an enthusiastic writer with a keen interest in activation, business, and tech-related issues. With a passion for uncovering the latest trends and developments in these fields, he possesses a deep understanding of the intricacies surrounding them. Venkatesh’s writings demonstrate his ability to articulate complex concepts in a concise and engaging manner, making them accessible to a wide range of readers.