The iPhone is not famous for its long-lasting battery life. The battery life of iPhone is always the point of criticism by many of the gadget reviewers. But, many people preferred performance over the Battery life and accepted the iPhone 6 as their primary device. While using the phone as their daily driver, many people report iPhone 6 battery draining all of a sudden problem.
At first sight, many people thought that this is the issue of not charging the battery to the full. After checking the problems, the technicians concluded the iPhone 6 battery is draining all of a sudden problem. In this post, we are going to share some working solution, which will help you get rid of sudden battery drain iPhone 6 problem within a few minutes or maybe a few hours.
How to Fix iPhone Battery Draining All of a Sudden?
The issue of Sudden battery drain in iPhone is alarming, and the users need to panic as this is the natural reaction. Fortunately, the iPhone battery drain issue is not the serious one and comes with tons of solutions to fix. There is no need to change the battery module unless all of the solutions mentioned in this post are not working for you. Here are some working ways to get rid of iPhone Battery Draining All of a Sudden problem within a few minutes.
Method #1 – Turn off Raise to Wake up Feature
The Turn to Wake up is the revolutionary feature in the Apple smartphones. With this feature, then smartphone will unlock itself when you pick it up from the surface. The feature works with the help of the bunch of proximity sensors. If this feature is turned ON, then all of the sensors will stay ON and will consume the battery power. If you are experiencing sudden battery drain, then there is nothing better than to Turn OFF the Raise to Wake up Feature.
- First, unlock the iPhone and open the “Settings” menu.
- In the settings, go to the “Display and Brightness” option.
- Now, Disable the “Raise to Wake” option to fix the battery drain issue.
Method #2 – Turn OFF Background App Refresh
The Background App refresh is the feature which automatically refreshes the latest data from the background apps. That is how you get the message notification from WhatsApp or the notification from YouTube. The function is known to consume a lot of battery power. Here are the steps to turn OFF this feature.
- First, unlock your phone and go to the “Settings.”
- In the Settings, go to the “General” option.
- Now, tap on the “Background App refresh” option and turn it OFF.
- Clear all of the background apps, and you’ll not encounter the battery drain in iPhone 6.
Method #3 – Turn ON Low Power Mode
The Low Power Mode in the iOS is added for the emergency situations where you want to save the battery power. You can start using this feature to fix the sudden battery drain iPhone problem. The feature restricts the background apps and services from consuming the processing and battery resources, resulting in longer battery life.
- First, unlock your smartphone and tap on “Settings” icon.
- In the Settings, tap on the “Battery” option.
- Now, tap on the “Low Power Mode” to activate it.
Method #4 – Reset the iPhone
To resetthe phone, you should make the backup of all data first.
- After taking a backup, Press the Power Button and the Volume Down Button for a few seconds.
- The iPhone will restart now and will take a few minutes to boot up.
- That’s it!
That’s it! With these simple and quick solutions, you can get rid of the iPhone 6 battery draining all of a sudden problem. I am sharing these tricks because I’ve tried all of these on my iPhone. All you have to do is to follow all these methods and get rid of the issue. If any of these methods are not working for you, then you should try replacing the battery.