One of the best things about playing video games on PlayStation is that you will be able to enjoy the high-end gaming graphics along with good sound quality. There are plenty of games which are made to enjoy the sound while playing it. But the problem arises when the Bluetooth headphone which you want to connect shows you unsupported type. People are searching about how to connect unsupported Bluetooth to ps4, and in the article, you will find the right solution for it.
How To Connect Unsupported Bluetooth To PS4 2020?
Bluetooth headphones are used by almost everyone nowadays, but the problem with Sony’s PS4 gaming console is that it has made some of these headphones unsupported. In other words, you will not be able to connect your Bluetooth headphone to the PS4. But, there are still some ways around through which you can solve this issue.
- Method 1:- Using Dongle To Connect Unsupported Bluetooth To PS4
- Method 2:- Using An Inbuilt Microphone Audio Cable To Connect Unsupported Bluetooth To PS4.
Method 1:- Using Dongle To Connect Unsupported Bluetooth To PS4
If there is any simplest solution available for connecting unsupported Bluetooth headphones to ps4, it must be this one. In this method, we will be using a BlueTooth dongle and wireless microphone. By doing this, you will be able to connect the wireless microphone through the Bluetooth dongle to your PS4 gaming console. So follow these steps to connect it.
- Insert the wireless microphone to PS 4.
- Find the USB slot PS4 controller and then insert the Bluetooth dongle into it.
- Now press the button on the dongle to turn it on. Now get that dongle closer to the Bluetooth dongle and turn it on. It will take some time to connect, so wait for some time.
- After that, go to the settings option from PS4 and press X, and choose Devices>audio devices.
- A new menu will arise. Click on the “input device” option, and further select “headsets connects to controller.”
- Then on the output device option, click on “USB headset.”
- After that, on the “volume control” option, set the volume level according to your desire.
- Then click on “output to headphones,” and click on “all audio.”
By following these steps carefully, you will be able to connect the Bluetooth dongle to the PS4 finally and then, later on, connect it to the unsupported Bluetooth headphone, which was not connecting earlier because of some obvious reasons. So if this solution works, then go ahead and check out the games you are playing with some high-end audio in it. If it doesn’t, then move forward to another solution.
Method 2:- Using An Inbuilt Microphone Audio Cable to Connect Unsupported Bluetooth To PS4.
There are many headphones available in the market which come with the inbuilt microphone feature in it. You can use the built-in mic in the headphone to receive and transmit the audio data while playing desired games on your PS4. Before we move ahead to the tutorial on how to connect unsupported Bluetooth to the PS4, you should have a good headphone in your possession. If you have it, then go ahead and follow these steps.
- First, turn on the Bluetooth device and then connect it to the gaming console
- Go to the settings and choose the “devices and bluetooth devices” option .
- Now find the name of the Bluetooth headphone of yours and click on it.
- From the drop-down menu, go on the devices and audio devices.
- Now click on the output device and then pick the headset connected to the controller .
- Under the volume control option, select volume according to your choice.
- Finally, click on “output to headphones>All audio option.
Using this option, you will be able to connect the Bluetooth headphone with the PS4 gaming console, and you will not have any problem while doing that.
Can I Use Mobile Headphones To Connect TO PS4?
Many people searching for the solution of how to connect unsupported Bluetooth speakers to ps4 also asked whether they can use their mobile headphones to connect it to the PS4. Even though everyone knows PlayStation does not allow connecting such devices to the gaming console, but sure if the earphone you are using is high-end quality, you will be able to do it with ease.
My Bluetooth Headphone Speaker Is Not Connecting To PS4, What To DO?
As mentioned above, there are certain features along with which PS4 has been built. the gaming console sometimes doesn’t support the Bluetooth headset even if you use the dongle or anything else. Because the P has been manufactured so that it doesn’t help the Advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP), if you don’t know about it, you can learn about it on Wikipedia. It’s the technology used in most Bluetooth headphone devices. The majority of the Bluetooth headphones fall into that category, and that’s why you might not be able to connect your unsupported Bluetooth headphones to the PS4.
So this is how you can solve the problem of how to connect unsupported Bluetooth to ps4. Usually, this problem should get resolved using the Bluetooth dongle through which you can connect your headphones to the gaming console of yours. However, if there is any problem or doubt, if you are having while doing it, then you can leave a comment down below. Mention that problem or issue which you are facing while connecting an unsupported Bluetooth headphones speaker to PS4. If you have managed to resolve this issue by some trick, let us know since it will help other people trying to fix it.
Thanks for reading the article.
Have a nice day. 🙂